Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Even though Valentine's Day was yesterday, we both decided to give you Valentines!  Of course, I think if you just add "love" sentiments and take off the "valentine" sentiments, these type cards can be sent year around.  I do it!  Let's get to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Debbie said she liked the sketch and you know me well enough to know I do too!  I love sketches with different size circles on the same sketch.  Plus, it was a super easy card to make.  Simple and interesting, doesn't get any better than that?  What do you think?

See you tomorrow for Sunday Words of Wisdom.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com